Welcome to my Prime My Body Review.There has been a lot of vibe about this company.You are probably here maybe because you heard of Prime My Body and want to find out if it is a legit company or a scam.
I would walk you through the Prime My Body company,the compensation plan,the products and the verdict.
Prime My Body Review
Prime My Body is being run out of Texas in the United States, and its CEO is a man by the name of Paul Rogers. In addition to this, there’s also mention of a co-founder named Brian Cummings.
While this information is fine, I found it to be rather odd that there isn’t any word on another co-founder. It’s possible that Paul Rogers also helped found the company with Cummings, but if he did, why isn’t this listed on the site?
Speaking of Paul Rogers, his personal LinkedIn profile shows that he is the CEO of Digital International Media Group (also referred to as DIMG).
DIMG is credited as being the parent company for Prime My Body, and as for Rogers first venture into the world of MLM, this appears to have started in the year 2013 with CieAura.
CieAura offered something called “holographic chips” to its customers, and these chips supposedly helped to alleviate chronic pain, boost energy levels, reduce allergies, and more.
Paul Rogers in the past was the CEO of a company called CieAura back in 2013 that specialized in holographic chips.
Those chips helped target energy, chronic pain, rest, sinus allergies and libido enhancement.
However, CieAura went out of business April 2016…
This is Pauls second attempt and let’s hope it goes well this time around…
Let’s take a look at the Prime My Body products next…
Prime My Body Reviews – The Products
Prime My Body has three nutritional supplements and an “anti-aging skincare system”.
The exact products and their pricing are as follows —
Nano Enhanced Hemp Oil — MSRP $199
Vitality Life Boost For Men — MSRP $89
Prime Protein Superfood — MSRP $55
Hydrate Luxe Daily Moisturizer — MSRP $60
Lift Firming Cream — MSRP $99 (for six total tubes
Prime My Body Compensation Plan
When you join Prime My Body, you can earn 10% commissions on retail customers.
You can also get 10% commissions on preferred customer orders.
Preferred customers just means they are on a monthly autoship order.
Recruitment Income Commissions
You can earn 25% commissions inside of Prime My Body on product packs purchased my newly enrolled members.
Residual Income Commission
Prime My Body has two compensation plan structures, one being a Unilevel and one being the binary and I will explain both below.
Unilevel Compensation Plan
If you don’t know what a unilevel is, take a look at this:
· Level 1: Personally enrolled members
· Level 2: Level 1’s personally enrolled members
· Level 3: Level 2’s personally enrolled members
You get the picture right?
Prime My Body caps your commissions at 7 levels and 10% on the GV generated:
· Level 1 (Personally enrolled members) – Be an Active Affiliate, generate at least $60 in PV every 30 days and have at least one active customer
· Level 2 – bB a Qualified Affiliate, generate at least $100 PV every 30 days and have at least two active customers
· Level 3 – Generate at least $150 PV every 30 days, have at least three active customers and recruit at least three Active Affiliates (two of which must be Qualified Affiliates)
· Level 4 – Generate $250 PV every 30 days, have at least five active customers and personally recruit at least five Active Affiliates (at least one of which qualifies for level 1 commissions)
· Level 5 – Generate $300 PV every 30 days, have at least six active customers and personally recruit at least six Active Affiliates (at least two of which qualify for level 2 commissions and one who qualifies for level 4)
· Level 6 – Generate $400 PV every 30 days, have at least eight active customers and personally recruit at least eight Active Affiliates (at least two of which qualify for level 3 commissions and two who qualify for level 4)
· Level 7 – Generate $500 PV every 30 days, have at least ten active customers and personally recruit at least ten affiliates (at least two of which have qualify for level 3 commissions, two who qualify for level 4 and two who qualify for level 5)
To be active, you must sell at least ONE Prime My Body product every month.
To be qualified as an active affiliate, you must sponsor at least two members who buy a product pack.
Binary Compensation Plan
In this compensation plan, you have TWO legs, left and a right.
This can be filled by your upline, yourself and your downline which means great leverage for you.
To earn here, every product has a point value:
· NanoEnhanced – 60 points
· Prime Protein Superfood – 28 points
· Vitality Life Boost for Men – 45 points
· Hydrate Luxe Daily Moisturizer – 30 points
· Lift Firming Cream – 50 points
· Personal Pack – 60 points
· Starter Pack – 179 points
· Business Pack – 357 points
· Premium Pack – 536 points
These points can be increased if you sponsor more people:
· Sponsor and maintain two Active Affiliates and receive a 50% point bonus (1.5x)
· Sponsor and maintain four Active Affiliates and receive a 100% point bonus (2x)
In the binary compensation plan, every time products are purchased points are added on each side of your legs.
Every time 200 points are generated on both sides, you can get paid $20.
Any left over points are rolled over and all binary commissions are capped at $75,000 per week.
You can get paid 50% matching bonus on commissions generated through the binary comp plan by your downline members.
This matching bonus is tracked through a unilevel compensation plan structure that looks like this:
· Sponsor three affiliates (at least one on both sides of the binary team) and receive a 15% match on level 1 (personally recruited affiliates), 10% on level 2 and 5% on level 3
· Sponsor five affiliates (at least two on both sides of the binary team) and receive a 25% match on level 1, 15% on level 2 and 10% on level 3
· Sponsor seven affiliates (at least three on both sides of the binary team) and receive a 50% match on level 1, 25% on level 2 and 15% on level 3
Rank Achievement Bonus
Prime My Body will reward you with a rank achievement bonus as long as you qualify for 4-star or higher:
· 4-Star – $250 a month
· Bronze – $500 a month and 100 Digital International Media, LTD shares
· Silver – $1000 a month and 200 Digital International Media, LTD shares
· Gold – $2500 a month and 400 Digital International Media, LTD shares
· Emerald – $5000 a month and 800 Digital International Media, LTD shares
· Diamond – $10,000 a month and 2000 Digital International Media, LTD shares
· Double Diamond – $20,000 a month and 4000 Digital International Media, LTD shares
· Triple Diamond – $30,000 a month and 8000 Digital International Media, LTD shares
· Black Diamond – $45,000 a month and 12,000 Digital International Media, LTD shares
Cost To Join Prime My Body
The cost to join Prime My Body is $39 per year for a membership.
However, there are optional product packs you can purchase below:
· Personal Pack – $199 (1 bottle of NanoEnhanced Hemp Oil and one month commission qualification)
· Starter Pack – $357 (3 bottles of NanoEnhanced Hemp Oil and one month commission qualification)
· Business Pack – $714 (6 bottles of NanoEnhanced Hemp Oil and two months commission qualification)
· Premium Pack – $1071 (10 bottles of NanoEnhanced Hemp Oil and three months commission qualification)
Remember, you must sponsor TWO people to qualify to earn commissions in the compensation plan that buys one of those product packs.
Is Prime My Body Actually Legit Or A Scam?
Having read the review above, you might be wondering if Prime My body is actually legit or a scam.
So Is It Actually Legit Or A Scam?
Honestly, Prime My body isn’t a complete scam, but there are definitely some things to be aware of.
Whether you decide to join or not, you really need to master your marketing and lead generation.
This is the only way you will be successful
Conclusion On Prime My Body
There is no Prime My Body scam
I know there are some negative Prime My Body reviews out there, but the truth is they have retail products you can sell and the compensation plan pays on both the retail level and affiliate.
My best advice for you is to buy some of the products and see how it works for you.
If they work great, then you will sell those products with conviction instead of hype.
Also take note on the prices of the products compared to the general marketplace to make sure they are competitive.
Other than that, it’s a go…
And no I am not in this company, but I liked to stay as unbiased as possible.
I hope you enjoyed my Prime My Body review and if you have any comments or concerns, leave them in the comments below.