Welcome to my Starbit International Review. There has been some vibe about this company called Starbit International,so I decided to find out what the company was all about and do some research on the company.
You are probably here because you have heard of Starbit International and what to find out if it is a legit company or a scam.
Here is a detailed review on the company Starbit International and I would walk you through the Starbit International company,the compensation plan,the products and the verdict.
Starbit International Review – The Company
On the Starbit International website, it doesn’t mention who actually runs the company.
At the time of this review, the actual website takes 20 to 30 seconds to load up for some reason, someone needs to fix that…
The domain name for the site (starbit.com) was initially registered all the way back in 2012. However, with the registration info being updated this year on April 13, that is likely when the current owner took hold of everything.
Iliah Kokh is the new owner for the domain, and there is also an address listed within the registration that’s located in Dubai. However, seeing as how this address doesn’t have a s street or suite number, it’s very likely that it’s a virtual one and doesn’t actually exist.
The homepage for Starbit International’s site has around 20 megabytes worth of photos on it, and depending on your Internet connection, this means that it can sometimes take up to twenty or thirty seconds to load everything.
Visitors that don’t click away and head somewhere else after seeing how long it’ll take the site to load, they’ll be presented with a webpage that doesn’t offer any background information in regards to who’s running Starbit International, where it’s being run out of, etc.
Starbit International Review – The Products
Starbit International sells information about Blockchain and it’s application on the market.
You can purchase two packages at the retail level:
E-Learning Mini Pack – “Includes a series of tools / information tools with video tutorials, e-books and electronic materials”, retails for 0.13 BTC
Blockchain Information Package – Provides access to community blogs, blockchain related newsletters, articles, videos, eBooks and webinars and “robot software”, retails for 0.4 BTC for a two month subscription or 1.5 BTC for twelve months
There are two other similar packages that can be bought as well, and one of the things that customers can purchase is a piece of “robot software” named “Brutus.”
As per Starbit International, Brutus, “provides the customer with a latest generation robot platform with Artificial Intelligence, specially designed for not experts, allowing anyone to practice.”
Starbit International Compensation Plan
The Starbit Compensation Plan pays affiliates to sell those two packages to either retail customers or newly sponsored affiliates.
All residuals are paid through a binary and unilevel compensation plan with some performance bonuses on top.
Inside of Starbit International, there are 16 affiliate ranks you can achieve and this is what it looks like with the proper qualifications:
· Affiliate – Sign up as a Starbit International customer and then affiliate for free
· Bronze – Generate 1000 GV in downline volume
· Master – Generate 2400 GV in downline volume
· Gold – Generate 6000 GV in downline volume and have and maintain at least one Master ranked affiliate in your downline
· Sapphire – Generate 12,500 GV in downline volume and have and maintain at least one Master and one Gold ranked affiliate in your downline
· Ruby – Generate 25,000 GV in downline volume and have and maintain at least one Master and one Sapphire ranked affiliate in your downline
· Emerald – Generate 50,000 GV in downline volume and have and maintain at least one Master and one Gold ranked affiliate in your downline
· Diamond – Generate 100,000 GV in downline volume and have and maintain at least one Master, one Sapphire and one Ruby ranked affiliate in your downline
· Blue Diamond – Generate 175,000 GV in downline volume and have and maintain at least one Gold, one Ruby and one Emerald ranked affiliate in your downline
· Black Diamond – Generate 300,000 GV in downline volume and have and maintain at least one Sapphire, one Emerald and one Diamond ranked affiliate in your downline
· Red Diamond – Generate 500,000 GV in downline volume and have and maintain at least one Master, one Sapphire, one Ruby and one Diamond ranked affiliate in your downline
· Crown Diamond – Generate 800,000 GV in downline volume and have and maintain at least one Gold, one Ruby, one Emerald and one Blue Diamond ranked affiliate in your downline
· Ambassador – Generate 1,200,000 GV in downline volume and have and maintain at least one Master, one Sapphire, one Ruby and one Diamond ranked affiliate in your downline
· Royal Ambassador – Generate 1,750,000 GV in downline volume and have and maintain at least one Ruby, one Diamond, one Blue Diamond and one Red Diamond ranked affiliate in your downline
· Imperium – Generate 2,500,000 GV in downline volume and have and maintain at least one Emerald, one Blue Diamond, one Black Diamond and one Crown Diamond ranked affiliate in your downline
GV means “Group Volume” and is basically sales volumed generated by downline members.
To earn commissions in their compensation plans, you must generate at least 0.13 BTC of monthly sales volume.
You can get paid 20% commissions when you sell to retail customers.
Residual commissions are paid out through two compensation plans. You can get paid through a binary compensation plan where you have two teams under you.
The other compensation plan structure used is a unilevel.
Binary Compensation Plan
Starbit International pays residual commissions through the binary based on sales volume generated by newly sponsored members in the first 31 days.
There are two teams, left and a right team and can be filled up directly or indirectly by your upline, you or your downline members.
At the end of each pay period, sales volume is added up on both legs and you get paid on the lesser leg.
Any left over volume is rolled over to the next pay period:
· Affiliates ranked lesser than Diamond are paid a 5% or 10% binary commission (exact qualification criteria not provided)
· Diamond and higher ranked affiliates receive a 15% binary commission
· Red Diamond and higher ranked affiliates receive a 20% binary commission
You musts generate at least 100 PV or you will lose half the generated binary volume the next month.
If that happens again in a row, you will lose all your sales volume.
Binary commissions are capped at 40% company wide revenue…
Unilevel Compensation Plan
After 31 days, all residual commissions are paid through a unilevel compensation plan.
Here is an example of a unilevel:
· Level 1: Personally enrolled members
· Level 2: Level 1’s personally enrolled members
The amount of levels you get paid will depend on your rank:
· Affiliate – 5% on level 1 (Personally enrolled members)
· Bronze – 5% on levels 1 and 2
· Master – 5% on levels 1 to 3
· Gold – 5% on levels 1 to 4
· Sapphire – 5% on levels 1 to 5
· Ruby – 5% on levels 1 to 6
· Emerald – 5% on levels 1 to 7
· Diamond and higher – 5% on levels 1 to 8
Once you are Gold or higher rank in Starbit International, you qualify for a matching bonus on your downline’s earnings.
This is about 10% across 4 levels depending on your rank:
· Gold and Sapphire ranked affiliates receive a 10% match on level 1 (Personally enrolled members)
· Ruby and Emerald ranked affiliates receive a 10% match on levels 1 and 2
· Diamond and Blue Diamond ranked affiliates receive a 10% match on levels 1 to 3
· Black Diamond and higher ranked affiliates receive a 10% match on levels 1 to 4
Welcome Customer Bonus
This welcome customer bonus is paid out to upline members and their sponsored downline make sales:
· A “Tutor” affiliate receives 5%
· Direct upline (recruiting affiliate) receives 2.5% and
· Second direct upline receives 2.5%
Take not that you must be at least Master or higher in rank to qualify.
Once you hit Emerald or higher in rank, you qualify for a car bonus.
· Emerald – 0.25 BTC
· Diamond – 0.5 BTC
· Blue Diamond – 0.75 BTC
· Black Diamond – 1 BTC
· Red Diamond – 1.25 BTC
· Crown Diamond – 1.5 BTC
· Ambassador – 2 BTC
· Royal Ambassador – 2.5 BTC
· Imperium – 3 BTC
Starbit puts on the side 1% of company wide sales and is put in this Bonus Pool.
Only Red Diamond or higher ranked members can particpate:
· Red Diamond ranked affiliates receive one share
· Crown Diamond ranked affiliates receive two shares
· Ambassador ranked affiliates receive three shares
· Royal Ambassador ranked affiliates receive four shares
· Imperium ranked affiliates receive five shares
Cost To Join Starbit International
The cost to join Starbit International is actually free.
Is Starbit International Actually Legit Or A Scam?
Starbit is actually legit and not a scam.However it would depend on your lead generation technique,your marketing techniques and how you could prospect to be successful in Starbit and any other network marketing companies out there.
Conclusion On Starbit International
Starbit International does provide retail services which is a form of training and you do get a trader called Brutus.
The product line Starbit International is offering looks to hold no real world value, and as for the compensation plan, it’s pretty clear that there won’t be any retail activity taking place whatsoever.
Starbit International is being marketed as a reboot of Centurion Network, and with the affiliate membership being free to join, there’s no reason at all why people would focus on selling to regular retail clients.
On top of that, they are not very transparent on who actually runs the company and for me at least that’s very important.
I always want to see the leadership behind the company so I can gauge if it will be along term thing or not…
Personally, I would wait on this until the website gets more details on who is running the show and are completely transparent.
Also, they website needs to speed up the loading because it takes around 20 to 30 seconds to load up.
Maybe with time that will be fine, but only time will tell…
I hope you enjoyed my Starbit International review and if you have any questions, please leave them in the comments below…