Welcome to my Diamond Temple Coin Review. There has been some vibe about this company called Diamond Temple Coin,so I decided to find out what the company was all about and do some research on the company.
You are probably here because you have heard of Diamond Temple Coin and what to find out if it is a legit company or a scam.
Here is a detailed review on the company Diamond Temple Coin and I would walk you through the Diamond Temple Coin company,the compensation plan,the products and the verdict.
Diamond Temple Coin Review – The Company
Diamond Temple Coin (DT Coin) is an MLM company in the cryptocurrency niche.
The DT Coin website does not provide any information about who owns or operates the company.
The company’s primary domain is “dtcoin.co.uk”, which was privately registered on the 26th of January, 2017.
DT Coin also owns the “dtcoin.eu” domain, but when you visit the site it is forwarded to the .co.uk domain.
Affiliate marketing material identifies Daniele Marinelli as the CEO of the company.
The registration details for the, “.eu” domain are not private, and they reveal that the owner is a Mr. Daniele Marinelli. The domain was registered on November 30, 2016, and Marinelli goes by the alias of, “networkerpro di.” Also worth noting is that Marinelli currently resides in Rome, Italy.
Numerous affiliates for Diamond Temple Coin site Marinelli as the CEO for the company, but unfortunately, language-barriers make it very difficult to find any additional information on the man.
Diamond Temple Coin Review – The Products
Diamond Temple Coin does not have any retail products or services.
Affiliates who sign up with DT Coin can only market the affiliate membership.
DTT cannot be traded publicly and holds no value outside of the company.
Affiliates for Diamond Temple Coin only have the affiliate membership to market to people that want to join a new income opportunity, and if/when someone does join, they are able to invest in the Diamond Temple Coin currency (referred to as DTT).
The Diamond Temple Coin Compensation Plan
When you invest into DTT, the expectation is that you’ll be able to earn an ROI from that investment.
Affiliates have a number of different investment tiers to choose from, and they include the following:
Try – Invest €20 EUR and receive 200 DTT
· Verify – Invest €100 EUR and receive 1000 DTT
· Bronze – Invest €300 EUR and receive 3000 DTT
· Silver – Invest €1000 EUR and receive 15,000 DTT
· Gold – Invest €2000 EUR and receive 30,500 DTT
· Platinum – Invest €5000 EUR and receive 77,500 DTT
· Extra Platinum – Invest €10,000 EUR and receive 157,500 DTT
· Exclusive – Invest €25,000 EUR and receive 400,000 DTT
· Infinity – Invest €100,000 EUR and receive 1,625,000 DTT
Funds that are invested in the company are used to pay out various commissions and bonuses, though it is done at a reduced rate of 80% of each euro invested.
It should also be noted that 30% of all commission payouts to affiliates are required to be reinvested.
DT Coin affiliates earn a 15% recruitment commission on the funds that are invested by personally sponsored affiliates.
Fast Start Bonus
The Fast Start Bonus is another sponsorship incentive.
· Sign up at the Bronze or higher level and generate €6250 EUR in downline investment volume within 30 days and receive a 1 DTT Fast Start Bonus
· Sign up at the Bronze or higher level and generate €12,500 EUR in downline investment volume within 30 days and receive a 1 DTT Fast Start Bonus
It should be noted that only up to 50% of investment volume that counts can be from any one unilevel leg.
DT Coin affiliates earn residual commissions through a unilevel compensation structure.
This type of compensation structure puts an affiliate at the top of a unilevel team that places every personally sponsored affiliate right under them on level 1.
When a level 1 affiliate sponsors new affiliates, they are put on the 2nd level of the original affiliate’s unilevel team.
When a level 2 affiliate sponsors new affiliates, they are put on the 3rd level, and this continues on down as many levels as are needed.
When a new affiliate joins up and invests, a maximum 25% commission is earned on every unilevel commission.
This percentage is coded and is shared with affiliates depending on their rank.
· Start affiliates are paid 3%
· Pearl affiliates are paid 5%
· Sapphire affiliates are paid 7%
· Ruby affiliates are paid 9%
· Emerald affiliates are paid 11%
· Diamond affiliates are paid 13%
· Blue Diamond affiliates are paid 15%
· Green Diamond affiliates are paid 18%
· Purple Diamond affiliates are paid 21%
· Red Diamond affiliates are paid 25%
Earned commissions are based on the funds that are invested across the unilevel team.
DT Coin affiliates can also earn a matching bonus on residual commissions that are earned across 11 levels of their unilevel team.
· Sapphire affiliates receive a 10% match on level 1
· Ruby affiliates receive a 10% match on levels 1 and 2 and 15% on level 3
· Emerald affiliates receive a 10% match on levels 1 and 2, 15% on level 3 and 20% on level 4
· Diamond affiliates receive a 10% match on levels 1 and 2, 15% on level 3, 20% on level 4, 10% on level 5, 5% on level 6, 3% on level 7 and 2% on level 8
· Blue Diamond affiliates receive a 10% match on levels 1 and 2, 15% on level 3, 20% on level 4, 10% on level 5, 5% on level 6, 3% on level 7, 2% on level 8 and 1% on levels 9 and 10
· Green Diamond and higher affiliates receive a 10% match on levels 1 and 2, 15% on level 3, 20% on level 4, 10% on level 5, 5% on level 6, 3% on level 7, 2% on level 8, 1% on levels 9 and 10 and 0.5% on level 11
Rank Achievement Bonus
DT Coin affiliates can earn several bonuses once they qualify at the Pearl and higher ranks:
· Pearl – Two Try investment positions
· Sapphire – Two Verify investment positions
· Ruby – One Bronze investment position
· Emerald – 1000 DTT or a Macbook Air
· Diamond – 3000 DTT or a Rolex Datejust watch
· Blue Diamond – 5000 DTT or a Jeep Renegade (lease paid for 2 years)
· Green Diamond – 15,000 DTT or a Range Rover Evoque (lease paid for 2 years)
· Purple Diamond – 65,000 DTT or a Porsche Macan
· Red Diamond – 120,000 DTT or a Porsche Carrera 4 Cabrio
· Black Diamond – A Ferrari California Cabrio & €20,000 EUR diamond
· Double Black Diamond – A Lamborghini Aventador Roadster Superveloce & €50,000 EUR diamond
Along with the ROI that’s tied to the investment of DTT, affiliates also earn through recruitment and residual commissions.
In regards to recruitment commissions, affiliates earn 15% of funds invested by personally recruited members.
On the other hand, residual commissions are paid through the use of a unilevel system with your earnings based on your affiliate rank.
Cost To Join Diamond Temple Coin
To Join Diamond Temple Coin you would need to make an investment below.
· Try – €20 EUR
· Verify – €100 EUR
· Bronze – €300 EUR
· Silver – €1000 EUR
· Gold – €2000 EUR
· Platinum – €5000 EUR
· Extra Platinum – €10,000 EUR
· Exclusive – €25,000 EUR
· Infinity – €100,000 EUR
Is Diamond Temple Coin Actually Legit Or A Scam?
Diamond Temple Coin is actually Legit and not a scam.However to be successful in Diamond temple coin or any network marketing company out there it would depend on your ability to recruit,your lead generation technique and your marketing techniques.
Verdict on Diamond Temple Coin
As per Diamond Temple Coin’s website, “DT Coin is virtual currency but supported by a real value, the most valuable investment and safe goods on the world market: diamonds.”
A cryptocurrency that’s backed somehow by diamonds doesn’t make any logical sense, and as expected, Diamond Temple Coin doesn’t have any proof to back up the claims being made here.
In reality, the only money making its way into Diamond Temple Coin comes from affiliate investments. Money that’s invested is then used to pay off other members, and this activity is where you get the infamous Ponzi element.
So, if you are considering joining this company, please keep this in mind…
I hope you enjoyed my Diamond Temple Coin review and if you have any questions, please leave them in the comments below…